3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFen Road, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £125,000
- Brand New Semi Detached House
- Oil central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ground floor WC
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN THE VILLAGE OF BILLINGHAY. Please register your interest now to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase A BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in the village of BILLINGHAY benefitting from THREE BEDROOMS and an ENSUITE to the master bedroom. The property which is currently under construction, will feature oil central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation will briefly comprise to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining kitchen and ground floor WC. The kitchen will be fitted with a range of appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, fridge and freezer. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an ensuite shower room and then a separate family bathroom. Outside there are gardens and parking space.
For further details on this exciting opportunity please call William H Brown on 01529 303040.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having tiled flooring, radiator and staircase to first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, obscure uPVC window to the front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 5" into alcove x 16' 1" max ( 3.78m into alcove x 4.90m max )
Having two radiators, understairs storage, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors to the rear gardens.
Dining Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Being fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work tops over, built in oven with extractor hood over. There is the central heating boiler, radiator, Belfast sink and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 1" excl alcove x 9' 3" ( 3.38m excl alcove x 2.82m )
The master bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a large shower cubicle and tiled walls to the shower area, low level WC and wash hand basin. There is a heated towel rail, obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
The third bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a 'P' shaped bath, contemporary style wash hand basin with cupboard below and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a shared driveway.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed lawned garden which is of a low maintenance style. There is the oil storage tank housed to the rear of the garden.
Agents Note One
We would advise that this property is still in the construction stage and further details are available upon request with regard to specification and final fittings and finishings.
Agents Note Two
The artist impressions and drawings that are included within these particulars are offered for guidance purposes only, not to scale and subject to contract. Due to this home being currently under the early stages of construction, they maybe subject to alterations by the builder. Interested parties are advised to check the position with the agent for full clarification.
Agents Note Three
Viewing of the property / site is strictly via appointment through William H Brown, who will then liaise with the builders accordingly in arranging any site visitations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH104073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.