1 bedroom terraced house for saleSunfield, Stanningley, Pudsey
- Stone Terrace Property
- One Double Bedroom
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- On Street Parking
- Popular Residential Location
- Energy Rating D
- Viewing Is Essential...
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented one double bedroom stone terrace property, situated in a popular and convenient residential location, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. An early internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this home.
Offered for sale is this well presented one double bedroom stone terrace property, situated in a popular and convenient residential location, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. Briefly comprising: open plan living area, double master bedroom, en suite bathroom and on street parking available. An early internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this property.
Conveniently located on Sunfield, in a largely residential location of Stanningley, close by to neighbouring Pudsey and Bramley town centres. Having good access to local amenities, including bus routes and access to the Ring Road network for commuting. There are a range of local amenities near by, with a large Asda supermarket just off the Stanningley bypass, and local takeaways and newsagents.
Open Plan Living Area 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
Having a decorative fireplace, stairs leading up to the first floor, a radiator and a window and door to the front elevation.
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, including complementary work surfaces, incorporating: sink unit; electric oven; gas hob and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.68m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Partly tiled and having a three piece suite comprising: bath with shower over; hand wash basin; W.C; extractor fan and a radiator.
To The Outside
There is on street parking available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52203049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY103359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.