2 bedroom park home for saleWillow Lodge Park, Chapel Hill, Lincoln
Guide Price £75,000
- Was £80,242 Reduced to Guide Price £75,000 to £80,000
- Brand New Luxury Timber Lodge
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining
- Two Bedrooms & Two Ensuites
- Ten Months Annual Residency
- Luxury Living at an affordable Price
Guide Price £75,000 to £80,000
Call William H Brown now on 01529 303040 for full details on this BRAND NEW LUXURY TIMBER LODGE at CHAPEL HILL in LINCOLNSHIRE. Further details available of this and other homes within the range. Luxury living at an affordable price.
Call now for details of this BRAND NEW LUXURY TIMBER LODGE available for order at CHURCH VIEW, CHAPEL HILL in LINCOLNSHIRE. The images and photographs attached to these details are general images taken from the Tingdene catalogue and for information and identification purposes only. The Tresco design features an open plan lounge / dining area, with a lobby then through to the kitchen. There are TWO BEDROOMS, with two generous sized ENSUITES. For full details on this home and the other properties available to order and the ordering time scales, call William H Brown now on 01529 687004. A site visit with the owner can be arranged at a time of your choice.
Agents Note One
The images and photographs attached to these details are general images taken from the Tingdene catalogue and for information and identification purposes only.
Agents Note Two
Price referred to in this advertisement is based on the 40' x 22'3 Tresco design.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH104969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.