3 bedroom terraced house for saleMitford Close, Ormesby, Middlesbrough
Guide Price £60,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE - £60,000-£65,000**
- Three bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Large lounge & diner
- Downstairs W/c
- Rear enclosed garden
- Good location
** GUIDE PRICE - £60,Manners & Harrison are pleased to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom property. Close to all local amenities, road links and good schools. The property is in need of modernisation, Viewers are advised to act quickly as this property offers a fantastic opportunity.
** GUIDE PRICE - £60,000-£65,000**
We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroomed mid terraced property. Competitively priced. The property comprises ; Ground floor: Entrance hallway, large lounge and diner, kitchen, W/C. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front is an enclosed front garden and to the rear garden with outhouse.
Single glazed door to the front elevation, under stair cupboard, radiator, carpet to the floor and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Lounge 13' x 19' 8" ( 3.96m x 5.99m )
Two single glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, telephone point, television point and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 13' ( 2.84m x 3.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer incorporated into work surfaces, electric cooker point, splash back, plumbed for washing machine and a radiator. Kitchen is tiled with a single glazed window to the rear elevation and laminate flooring.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor and above average sized airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 13' ( 3.48m x 3.96m )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, television point, radiator and carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.94m )
Single glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator. Bathroom is fully tiled, has a single glazed window to the front elevation and laminate flooring.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is partially laid to lawn and bordered by mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52203520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.