3 bedroom detached house for saleOakdale Close, Halifax
Offers in Region of £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Newly Built Detached Residence
- Planned Over Three Floors
- Lounge and Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Good Sized Corner Plot
Occupying a good sized corner plot is this impressive three storey detached residence. Built by the current owner the property has been priced for a quick sale and will prove popular with growing families. An internal inspection is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Occupying a good sized corner plot is this impressive three storey detached residence. Built by the current owner the property has been priced for a quick sale and will prove popular with growing families. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, ground floor wc, lounge and breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom. Externally there is a shared driveway providing access to a private block paved parking area and good sized gardens to both the side and rear elevations. An internal inspection is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With a tiled floor, central heating radiator and a staircase leading to the first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
With a tiled floor and walls, low level wc, wash hand basin and a frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
Having a wall mounted electric fire, spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation. Folding Doors provide access to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.21m )
Fitted with an attractive range of base and wall units with an inset stainless steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap, integrated gas hob and electric oven with a stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge and freezer. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage, double glazed window and double doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
With a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 L-Shaped Room 10' 9" x 8' + 6' 4" x 4' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.44m + 1.93m x 1.37m )
L shaped room having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Attractive fitted suite having fully tiled walls, comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, central heating radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.43m )
Having sloping ceilings, useful built in storage space, central heating radiator and a dormer window to the front elevation.
The property is accessed via a shared driveway which leads to a private block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. In addition the property has a good sized enclosed garden space to both the side and rear elevations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52203592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.