2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDale Street, Scunthorpe
- Two Bed End Terraced House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- NO CHAIN
Located within this RESIDENTIAL AREA of Scunthorpe is this two bed end-terraced house. PERFECT opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. Town centre, amenities, schools and motorway links all nearby. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Situated in this residential location is this two bedroom end-terraced house. Close to Scunthorpe Town Centre, local schools, amenities and travel links. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. This property is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS.
Double glazed window to side, WC & wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, colonial door.
Lounge 12' 9" into recess x 12' ( 3.89m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, colonial door.
Dining Room 12' 8" into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.86m into recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, understairs cupboard, colonial door.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink & drainer, laminate flooring, double glazed window, double glazed door, colonial door.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" into recess x 12' 6" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.81m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, storage cupboard, colonial door.
White suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiling, radiator, double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52203892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT102967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.