3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDe Havilland Road, Pengam Green, Cardiff
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing and GCH
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this semi detached family home located in Pengam Green. This property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this semi detached family home located in Pengam Green. This property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road driveway parking and enclosed rear garden.
Through a reinforced front door into:
Access to lounge, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, powerpoint and telephone point.
Lounge/ Dining Area 24' 11" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 7.59m Max x 4.55m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, powerpoints, laminate flooring, radiator and understairs storage.
Double glazed UPVC window and patio door to rear, laminate flooring, powerpoints, two radiators and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Kitchen 17' 8" Max x 8' 8" ( 5.38m Max x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom, loft access, powerpoint and storage cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 6" plus door recess x 8' 8" ( 3.51m plus door recess x 2.64m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobe, powerpoints and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, carpet, plumbing for radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.26m x 2.21m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, part tiled and extractor fan.
Area laid to lawn with off road parking to the side.
An enclosed rear garden with lawn and decked area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52203946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA106296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.