2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleStonelea Court, Headingley, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Central Headingley Location
- No ground rent to be paid for the remainder of the lease.
- Ground Floor Two Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Communal Gardens
- Ideal Investment Purchase
Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom ground floor apartment. Located in Headingley, this development offers easy access to local amenities and travel links to Leeds City Centre. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Offered for sale at a GUIDE PRICE OF £135,000 - £150,000 with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom ground floor apartment. Located in the heart of Headingley, this development offers easy access to local amenities and travel links to Leeds City Centre. With accommodation comprising; entrance vestibule, lounge , fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property offers established and attractive communal gardens along with a garage allocated to the property. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Offered for sale at a guide price of £135,000 - £150,000 with no onward chain is this two bedroom ground floor apartment. Located in the heart of Headingley, this development offers easy access to local amenities and travel links to Leeds City Centre. With accommodation comprising; entrance vestibule, lounge , fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property offers established and attractive communal gardens along with a garage allocated to the property. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With door to the front and central heating radiator
Lounge 17' x 10' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.25m )
Front door leads into the spacious lounge with neutral decor which continues throughout the property. With a window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and cable TV point
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.96m )
Fully tiled fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with roll edge work tops over, stainless steel sink with draining unit and mixer taps and integrated electric fan oven and hob. Under counter space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. With window to rear elevation and wall mounted combi boiler providing ample hot water to all required sources.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
Good size carpeted double bedroom with central heating radiator and window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
Carpeted second bedroom with window to side elevation.
Fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite comprising; bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash basin and low level W/C. With central heating radiator and opaque window to rear elevation.
Well presented landscaped communal gardens surround the property. Property also benefits from one of the five garages with up and over door
Lease was extended in 2013 to 159 years with the additional benefit of no ground rent to be paid during that time. Service charge is £800 per annum.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52204273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA102923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.