Land for saleSkirth Road, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large Building currently utilised for storage
- No onward chain attached
- Range of local amenities within the village
BUILDERS and DEVELOPERS take note of the potential on offer at THE GRAINERY in Billinghay. This building is currently used as a large storage facility and offers extensive development potential, subject to any necessary planning permissions or building regulations.
A superb opportunity for an ENTERPRISING BUYER to purchase THE GRAINERY on Skirth Road in BILLINGHAY. The property offers a wealth of opportunities subject to planning permission and any other consents and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN ATTACHED. The property is currently utilisied as a large storage facility and is situated within a village, which offers a range of local amenities, including shops, school, public houses and garage/filling station. The property is also conveniently situated for access by car to the nearby towns of Sleaford and Boston, as well as to the Cathedral City of Lincoln and Woodhall Spa.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
The Grainery is currently utilised as a large storage facility by the present vendors and is a substantial building along Skirth Road at Billinghay. The building occupies almost the entire plot and has entry doors fronting on to Skirth Road.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the potential can be fully appreciated and this can be arranged via appointment through the agents. Given the nature of the property and the fact that the building is currently utilised for a high volume of storage, prospective viewers must take all necessary precautions when viewing and do so at their own risk.
The property would be of particular interest to builders and developers and offers a range of potential development opportunities, subject to obtaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations.
Billinghay is a well served village and has a range of shops, school, public houses and local garage/filling station. There is a local village church (photography attached) and pleasant walks within the surrounding area.
Billinghay is situated conveniently for access by car to the towns of Sleaford and Boston, as well as to the Spa town of Woodhall Spa. Further afield the Cathedral City of Lincoln is a relatively short commute away and offers an extensive range of facilities, including uphill Cathedral Quarter, a range of shopping attractions, multi screen cinema and waterside attractions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH104899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.