2 bedroom park home for saleWitham Bank, Chapel Hill, Lincoln
- Was £94,950 Reduced to £90,000
- Luxury Detached Timber Lodge
- Large 'L' shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms with Two Ensuites
- Substantial Gardens & Parking
- Central heating & uPVC double glazing
SUPERB TWO BEDROOM DETACHED LUXURY TIMBER LODGE at CHAPEL HILL with the added option of a RIVERSIDE MOORING *. The property has two ensuites, as well as a large 'L' shaped lounge dining room and kitchen, fully fitted with a range of appliances. Early occupation available.
A superb opportunity to purchase a DETACHED LUXURY TIMBER LODGE nestling in a superb location in the village of CHAPEL HILL. The property offers a high standard of luxury accommodation at an AFFORDABLE PRICE and is offered for sale on a ten month per annum residency. The property can also offer the added benefit of a RIVERSIDE mooring, available by way of separate negotiation with the site owner. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway and large 'L' shaped lounge dining room with vaulted ceiling. There is a kitchen fitted with an extensive range of units, including fitted dishwasher, oven, microwave, hob, wine chiller, fridge and freezer. There are TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, both of which have ENSUITES. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom has an ensuite shower room, which also has an adjoining door to the main hallway. Outside this plot gives generous gardens, laid mainly to lawn and has ample parking space.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the site and accommodation can be fully appreciated. There are also a range of alternative plots available, giving buyers that opportunity to "select their own home".
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and having built in storage cupboard, access to loft space, radiator and wall lights. There is also a further cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 1" max x 15' 9" excl bay & recess ( 5.82m max x 4.80m excl bay & recess )
This good sized 'L' shaped room has a vaulted ceiling and wall mounted contemporary style electric fire. There are a range of uPVC windows, letting in plenty of natural light and a bay window to the front aspect with double uPVC French doors. There are two radiators and a range of views from this room over the surrounding area and beyond.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There are also further glazed eye level cabinets and a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. The kitchen has an extensive range of appliances, including fitted oven and microwave, four burner LPG hob and stainless steel extractor hood. There is also a fitted dishwasher, fitted refrigerator and freezer and wine chiller. This room has a high ceiling, inset spot lighting, radiator, complementary under unit lighting and a tall sliding storage unit.
Featuring fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, incorporating hanging rails, shelves and television point. This room also has two uPVC windows, fitted dressing table with bedside cabinets, inset spot lighting and radiator.
Having a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over and folding shower screen. There is a contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below and WC. There is also a heated towel rail, electric shaver point, inset spot lighting, extractor fan and uPVC window.
Having a fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf, dressing table, radiator, inset spot lighting and uPVC window. From the second bedroom there is a door leading to the:
Ensuite Shower Room
This room also has a useful adjoining door to the main hallway. Fitting a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and tiled walls to the shower area. There is a WC and contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below. There is a uPVC window, electric shaver point, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
The property features generous sized lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. There is an extensive range of outside lighting. There is also off road parking space.
Agents Note One *
We are advised that there is a possibility of purchasing a Riverside Mooring. This is to be done by way of separate negotiation with the site owner.
Agents Note Two
We are advised that this property is subject to ten month per annum residency. Prospective buyers should note this when considering their purchase.
Agents Note Three
We are advised that there are annual pitch / site fees applicable at this site. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH104910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.