2 bedroom apartment for saleTurner Street, Leicester
Offers Over £125,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- COURTYARD TO REAR
- CITY CENTRE
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this 2 bedroom apartment situated in Leicester City Centre. The property BENEFITS FROM OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN. FURTHER BENEFITS FROM REAR COURTYARD. Local amenities are close by & great transport links are a short walk away.
William H Brown are proud to showcase this TWO bedroom ground floor apartment situated in Leicester city centre. As you enter the apartment you will find a long hallway, straight to the left you will find a double bedroom located at the front of the apartment, from then on you will discover a second bedroom along with the apartments main bathroom after this you will enter an open plan lounge/kitchen with fitted appliances. To add to this you will find a door leading you to the apartments private courtyard, For city centre living accommodation this is hard to find making this apartment even more unique. This property has so much to offer viewing is essential. Call our Leicester branch today on 0116 251 41 31.
Lounge 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Two windows to the side and radiator
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven, electric hob, space for fridge freezer and complementary tiling
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.11m x 4.06m )
Bay window to the front, fire place and radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 11" to recess x 8' 6" to recess ( 4.24m to recess x 2.59m to recess )
Single glazed window to the rear and radiator
Bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52204531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS106956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.