3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorwood Drive, Brierley, Barnsley
Sold STC £150,000
- Extended semi detached house
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Recent window and doors
- Recent bathroom and kitchen
- Conservatory to rear
- Single Detached Garage
- Excellent location
Viewing is essential for this good size family home presented and well appointed throughout with open dining kitchen and open lounge/dining room with loft conversion and two further good size rooms in an ideal location for local amenities and both road and rail networks
Viewing is essential to really appreciate the size and quality this family home has to offer, with open newly fitted dining kitchen area and benefiting from open lounge/dining room with conservatory to the rear. Having three good size bedrooms with a loft conversion and new windows and doors fitted throughout, in an excellent location with easy access to both road and rail networks and close to local amenities. The home itself has private gardens to front and rear with off street parking and a single detached garage, viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing is essential to really appreciate the size and quality this family home has to offer, with open newly fitted dining kitchen area and benefiting from open lounge/dining room with conservatory to the rear. Having three good size bedrooms with a loft conversion and new windows and doors fitted throughout, in an excellent location with easy access to both road and rail networks and close to local amenities. The home itself has private gardens to front and rear with off street parking to the side, viewing is highly recommended.
Through a double glazed door at the front with built in cupboard under the stairs, with central heating radiator and having access through to the kitchen, lounge/dining on the left and upstairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 5" to its maximum x 11' 1" narrowing to 9ft 3in ( 6.83m to its maximum x 3.38m narrowing to 9ft 3in )
Having a double glazed window looking out over the front aspect which is a bow window, with central heating radiator, electric fire with downlights in the surround, central heating radiator at the dining end with double glazed patio doors leading out to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
With two radiators, a ceiling fan light and laminate flooring and having doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 20' 6" to its maximum x 17' 9" to its maximum ( 6.25m to its maximum x 5.41m to its maximum )
L shaped room having both high and low level units with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, built in fridge, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan and is part tiled, having stainless steel sink, a double glazed window looking out over the rear aspect of the property with a separate fridge freezer space.
Utility 11' 4" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed window to the front overlooking the front garden, Laminate worktop with plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge and dryer. Aldo having gas central heared radiator.
Having white 2 piece suite with WC and wash hand basin.
With double glazed window to the side and access to two bedrooms, house bathroom and open through to study area that was previously a third bedroom, now giving access upto the loft bedroom.
Loft Bedroom 16' 3" to its maximum x 14' 9" to its maximum ( 4.95m to its maximum x 4.50m to its maximum )
This room does have restricted head height and benefits from double glazed window to the rear, 2 central heating radiators and access to an en suite.
With white bathroom suite with wash hand basin, W/C, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window looking out over the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
With a modern white bathroom suite and having bath with shower over bath, wash hand basin, W/C, is part tiled, with towel rail and downlights.
The front garden has lawned area with mature plants and shrubs with gated access. There is off street parking for 1 car and a paved rear garden.
Leave Pontefract along Mill Hill Road the A628 then continue onto Ackworth Road, head into and through Ackworth and at Ackworth Moor Top roundabout continue straight over the roundabout onto Barnsley Road, turning left at the next roundabout onto Hemsworth bypass, continue on Hemsworth bypass over the next roundabout continuing onto the A628. Turning left at the next roundabout onto South Moor Road, once on South Moor Road the Burntwood pub and restaurant on the right hand side, turn right onto Common Road and Norwood Drive is the third turn in on the right hand side and number 1 can be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52205662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON107948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.