2 bedroom park home for saleDelamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
Guide Price £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
- Brand New Park Home
- Built to own specification
- Adaptable Accommodation
- Double Glazing & Pitched Tiled Rooftchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000.Located on a lovely Park in a semi rural setting within a mile of Delamere Forest is this great opportunity to acquire a BRAND NEW park home built and finished to your own specification. Please call. 01928 732 626
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000. Located on a lovely Park in a semi rural setting within a mile of Delamere Forest is this great opportunity to acquire a BRAND NEW park home built and finished to your own specification. Please call 01928 732 626
Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee
Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
Feature Georgian bar, box bay windows and roof dormers
Fully lined curtains
Feature fireplace with electric fire
Fraser lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
Coordinating furniture including dining table with chairs, display cabinet and coffee table
Study on selected floor plans
Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
Light Acacia coloured kitchen units
Gas hob with integrated extractor hood
Built-in single electric oven
Lined Roman blind
Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms & Bathroom
•Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
Fitted furniture in bedrooms
Fully lined curtains and blinds
Bathroom includes white straight bath, WC, pedestal and basin
Walk-in shower to en-suite Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52205782.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.