2 bedroom terraced house for salePilkington Street, North Ormesby, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £40,000
- No Chain
- Refurbished Kitchen and Bathroom
- 2 Bed accommodation
- Ideal investment or first purchase
** GUIDE PRICE -£40,000 -£50,000** Two bedroom mid terraced house which has undergone a programme of refurbished and redecoration. Finished to a neutral pallet the property includes, refurbished kitchen and bathroom. Pilkington Street is well placed for local facilities.
** GUIDE PRICE -£40,000 -£50,000**This mature mid terraced house come to the market in move-in condition and has undergone a programme of refurbishment. The property is likely to appeal to those looking for their first home or a landlord looking for a buy to let investment and if building a port folio we have others for sale nearby. The property offers accommodation comprising lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, refurbished fitted kitchen, separate dining area and the refurbished bathroom/ Wc, finished with a white suite completes the ground floor. Moving upstairs to the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and externally there is a walled yard. Pilkington Street is conveniently situated for local facilities including shopping requirements, market place and has good access to Middlesbrough town centre and commuting routes throughout Teesside and beyond. Viewings and offers are invited to which the vendor will consider your best offer.
Lounge 11' 8" x 14' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.52m )
Double glazed bay window and door to the front, coved ceiling, under stairs cupboard, feature fireplace and door through to inner lobby.
Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and open plan to the kitchen
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Refurbished fitted kitchen including a range of units and integrated appliances as seen with space for other, double glazed window to the rear, Stainless Steel sink with work surfaces and tiled surround. wall mounted boiler, radiator, laminate flooring which extends through to the dining area.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 5' ( 2.84m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window and door to the outside, laminate flooring and door to the bathroom/Wc
Refurbished white suite offering a paneled bath with mixer tap over, low level Wc and wash basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls. double glazed window
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 7' +alcove ( 3.58m x 2.13m +alcove )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Yard area to the rear finished with decking
The Property is situated of Beaumont Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52205815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR102666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.