4 bedroom terraced house for saleThurlby Road, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- UTILITY AREA
This Three/Four bedroom property consists of two reception rooms, two bathrooms, and an extended kitchen/diner. Situated in a good location with local amenities close by. DO NOT MISS OUT! Call our Leicester branch today on 0116 251 41 31 to arrange a viewing
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this Three/Four bedroom mid- terraced property situated on Thurlby Road. As you approach and enter the property, traditionally you will find two reception rooms, from then on you discover an open plan extended kitchen/diner with fitted units and space for appliances. And just to impress even more is a utility area with plumbing and a door leading you to the rear courtyard. Also on the ground floor is a family bathroom with a three piece suite including bath with over head shower, hand wash basin and WC. Taking the stairs via the second reception room you will arrive at the first floor where three good size bedrooms can be found as well as a bathroom fitted with shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. You will also discover a second stairway which will lead you to a converted attic with sky lights and storage. Situated in a good location with local amenities close by. DO NOT MISS OUT! Call our Leicester branch today on 0116 251 41 31 to arrange a viewing.
Door to the front, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Lounge 11' 6" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.51m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, TV point and radiator
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, central heating boiler, radiator, cooker hood, space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Two double glazed windows to the side and door to the utility.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
With work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and door to the rear garden
Double glazed window to the side, bath with over head shower, vanity hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs rising to the converted attic
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 15' 5" ( 3.51m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in storage cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in storage cupboard under second stairway and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted cupboards and radiator
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, towel radiator and fully tiled.
Converted Attic / Bedroom Four 17' 5" max x 15' max ( 5.31m max x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, recessed lights, two radiators and storage. This room has a sloping ceiling
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is a courtyard garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52206112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS107372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.