3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKnottingley Road, Pontefract
- Substantial stone built 3 bedroom bungalow in approx.1 acre
- Gardens, paddock, stables and summer house
- Lounge and spacious dining kitchen
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom & separate WC
- Extensive beautifully maintained gardens to front & side
- Long driveway and garage
- Rural location on outer edge of Pontefract
- Easy access to town centre and motorway network
- Viewing essential to appreciate the space internally & externally
Three bedroom detached bungalow set on approx. 1 acre of land in a semi rural location on the outskirts of Pontefract. Benefiting from STABLES, PADDOCK and immaculately maintained gardens. This one is bursting with potential!
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this substantial brick built three bedroom detached bungalow standing in a plot of approx 1 acre and situated in this semi-rural location on the outskirts of Pontefract. Close to local countryside the property has easy access to the town centre and to the motorway network for those wishing to commute, ideal for the equestrian enthusiast or for those wanting rural living yet having the convenience of easy access to all amenities. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout but is on beautifully maintained large landscaped gardens to the front and further gardens, paddock and stables to the rear. A viewing of this property is strongly recommended to appreciate the space internally and externally and potential that this unique property has to offer. The internal accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor a reception hall, lounge, spacious dining kitchen, rear porch, double bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet whilst first floor has two further good sized bedrooms. Outside to the front and side of the property there are beautifully maintained extensive gardens and a long driveway leading to the garage whilst to the rear there is a hard standing area with greenhouses and beyond further gardens, a paddock, stables and summer house.
With dado rail, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and timber/glazed door leading to the front of the property
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.91m )
With walk in bay window looking out to the front of the property and having a tiled fire place with tiled hearth, ceiling coving and central heating radiator
Dining Kitchen 17' 3" x 13' 10" ( 5.26m x 4.22m )
Having a range of units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine, within the laminate worktops there is a stainless steel sink unit and a solid fuel Rayburn with double oven and two hotplates. With part tiling to walls, ceiling coving and having stairs leading to first floor. With windows looking out to both the side and rear of the property and having a timber/glazed door leading out of the property
Having window to two sides with timber/glazed door leading out to the rear
Double Bedroom 13' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.91m )
With a comprehensive range of contemporary built in units comprising wardrobes, bedside cabinets, drawers and bedhead. With stripped and stained wood flooring, ceiling coving and radiator
Family Bathroom 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Having a four piece white suite comprising of a bath, double shower cubicle, low flush WC, vanity unit with cupboard under incorporating a wash basin, full tiling to walls, built in storage cupboard, floor to ceiling storage cupboards and central heating radiator
Having a white low level WC and full tiling to walls and ceiling coving
On The First Floor
Bedroom 2 17' 4" x 16' 4" ( 5.28m x 4.98m )
Being particularly spacious and having beams to the ceiling, radiator and window looking out to the side of the property
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
With window looking out to the side of the property and with radiator
To the front of the property there is a stone boundary wall and beyond beautifully maintained extensive gardens, laid primarily to lawn with feature stone well and having a step leading up to a block paved seating area with well stocked gardens having a variety of shrubs and trees, steps lead to a path giving access to the open brick porchway protecting the front entrance door. Double ornamental gates give access to a block paved driveway leading to turning area and to the garage which has power, light and an inspection pit. The gardens extend to the side of the property where there are further good sized lawned gardens. To the rear there is a concrete hard standing area with two greenhouses and garden store, beyond there are further large gardens with paddock, duck pond, stables having power and water and tack room. At the rear of the gardens there is a raised summerhouse from which to enjoy the privacy, seclusion and outstanding views that this property has to offer.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Southgate, proceed along onto the A645 Knottingley Road, continue well along and just before leaving Pontefract on the right hand side Greystones will be found and identified by the For Sale Board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52206154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON105757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.