3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, King Cross, Halifax
Guide Price £50,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000-£60,000***
- Three Bedroom Back-to-Back Mid-Terrace Property
- Local Amenities on Queens Road
- Close to Halifax Town Centre
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE: £50,000-£60,000. On the market with William H Brown is this three bedroom back-to-back mid-terrace property. The property benefits from being close to many local amenities on Queens Road and also Halifax Town Centre.
On the market with William H Brown Halifax at a GUIDE PRICE of £50,000-£60,000 is this three bedroom back-to-back mid-terrace property. The property benefits from being close to many local amenities on Queens Road and also Halifax Town Centre. The property briefly comprises of: entrance, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor with a cellar to the lower ground floor. Two bedrooms and the family bathroom to the first floor and a further room to the second floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, gas fire place and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 5' 11" x 10' 9" ( 1.80m x 3.28m )
Fitted base and wall units, sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, and door to the cellar.
Ideal for storage.
First Floor Landing
Access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 5' 2" x 9' 8" ( 1.57m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and sliding door.
Three piece white suite, panel bath with mixer tap, low WC, and pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front aspect of the property.
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.62m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and built-in wardrobes.
Upper Floor 19' 7" x 15' 4" ( 5.97m x 4.67m )
Restricted head space and velux window.
There is a garden to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52206259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX105452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.