2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Lowestoft
- End Terrace House
- Potential for two flats
- Good Presentation
- Viewing Essential
- No Chain
- Ideal Investment
This fantastic end terrace house has been converted into two one bedroom flats, both flats have one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, hall and living room. The house would be easily converted into one single property with two/three bedrooms. Prompt internal viewing is essential.
Front door, doors to;
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Bay window to the front aspect, storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Window to the rear aspect, range of base and wall units, door to the bathroom, door to the rear hall.
Bath, water closet, wash basin, window to the side aspect, tiled surrounds.
Bedroom 13' 2" into bay x 11' narrowing to 8' 4" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.35m narrowing to 2.54m )
Bay window to the front, fireplace.
Stairs to the first floor, door to the rear, door to the kitchen.
Window to the rear aspect.
Window to the front aspect, radiator.
Window to the front aspect, storage cupboard, night storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.60m )
Window to the rear aspect, range of base and wall units, inset sink, space for fridge, space for cooker.
Bath water closet, wash basin, tiled surrounds.
The front of the property has an enclosed front garden providing access to the ground floor flat, To the rear of the property is and enclosed garden that gives access to the first floor flat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52206385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY101573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.