2 bedroom apartment for saleAddison Road, Bilton, Rugby
Sold STC £100,000
- Ideal Investment
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom & Study
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- No Chain
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS.
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented apartment in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises open plan living/kitchen area, one bedroom, study, bathroom and communal garden. The property is an ideal investment purchase.
Having UPVc double glazed front door and radiator
Lounge / Kitchen 11' 2" Plus recess x 14' 8" Into recess ( 3.40m Plus recess x 4.47m Into recess )
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integral fridge, space for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiling to splashbacks and television point
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Having UPVc double glazed french doors to rear aspect and radiator
Study 11' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.29m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part tiled walls
The property benefits from a communal garden
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52208089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.