4 bedroom detached house for saleRoman Bank, Leverington, Wisbech
Sold STC £395,000
- Individual detached house
- 4 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Edge of village location
- Completion August 2016
Plot 2. New individual 4 bedroom detached house with a double garage situated on a plot of over 0.25 acres. Farmland views to the front and rear. The property is situated 2.5 miles from Wisbech town centre.
A small development of 5 individual detached houses with double garages, situated on plots of over 0.25 acre each. The site has rural views over farmland to the front and rear and is situated on the edge of the village of Leverington which is 2.5 miles from Wisbech town centre.
Front Entrance Hall
Lounge 13' x 15' 4" ( 3.96m x 4.67m )
Study 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Kitchen/Diner 34' 6" x 11' 6" ( 10.52m x 3.51m )
Utility Room 18' 2" x 6' ( 5.54m x 1.83m )
Sun Room 13' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.81m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 18' 8" x 15' 10" ( 5.69m x 4.83m )
Dressing Room 8' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.43m )
En-Suite Bathroom 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 4 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Double Garage 18' 2" x 17' 3" ( 5.54m x 5.26m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the traffic lights carry straight on into the village of Leverington. Turn right at the Rising Sun public house, continue past the playing field and then straight on at the first junction keeping the church on your left hand side. Turn into Church End and continue past the village shop. Proceed along this road and bend left into Roman Bank. The development is situated on the edge of the village on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.