4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurdett Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £245,000
- Superb detached bungalow
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Lounge, kitchen/diner and uPVC conservatory
- 23ft garage and lots of parking
- No upward chain
This superb detached bungalow is situated in an established residential location within a desirable part of Wisbech town. The property comprises a large lounge, a beautiful air conditioned uPVC conservatory, a spacious kitchen/diner, 4 bedrooms, a master en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN! This superb detached bungalow is situated in an established residential location within a desirable part of Wisbech town. The property comprises a large lounge, a beautiful air conditioned uPVC conservatory, a spacious kitchen/diner, 4 bedrooms, a master en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The bungalow is situated on a large plot with an extensive driveway giving lots of off road parking space and access to the 23ft long garage with electric door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, has a paved patio, borders set with a variety of shrubs and plants and a timber garden shed. This bungalow has been maintained to a high standard by the current owner, is offered for sale with no upward chain and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Lounge 18' 7" max x 16' 5" ( 5.66m max x 5.00m )
Upvc Conservatory 16' 7" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.05m max x 3.73m max )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' max into bay x 12' max ( 3.66m max into bay x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.73m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Family Bathroom 10' 5" max x 8' 7" ( 3.18m max x 2.62m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Nene Quay signposted for Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the next turning left into Somers Road then left again into Queens Road. Continue along and take the second right into Station Drive then second right into Burdett Road. Continue down Burdett Road where the property will then be found on the right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52210558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.