2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Southampton
- 7th Floor Apartment
- Former "Show Flat"
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- 48 ft Private Roof Terrace
- Allocated Undercroft Parking
An opportunity to acquire this 7th floor "Penthouse" apartment situated in the desirable Telephone House. This stunning apartment was the former 'Show Flat' boasting high quality fixtures and fittings, a 48 ft private roof terrace offering unbroken views of Southampton Waterfront and the City.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer a unique opportunity to acquire this 7th floor "Penthouse" apartment situated in the desirable Telephone House. Owned by the current vendor since new, this stunning apartment was the former show flat boasting high quality fixtures and fittings an a 48 ft private roof terrace offering privacy and unbroken views of the City and Waterfront.
Entry to the building is via several communal entrances each operating a security intercom, lifts and stairs service all floors. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by the entrance hall, offering two built-in storage cupboards and access to all rooms.
The living room and kitchen are open plan, offering high ceilings, patio doors and window creating lots of natural light and providing access to the large roof terrace. The kitchen is fitted with high end cupboards finished in gloss white and fully integrated with AEG appliances.
The two bedrooms are both double rooms and each offer access to the large roof terrace, bedroom one benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and three piece en-suite shower room. The additional family bathroom is fitted with a three piece bath suite. Further features include; double glazing and gas central heating.
The large roof terrace measures 48 ft in length with total privacy from being positioned on the end, the views range as far as the edges of the New Forest to Southampton Waterfront and City centre. There is also undercroft allocated parking.
Living Area & Kitchen 18' 11" max x 12' max ( 5.77m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 4" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 3.43m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 6' 7" max x 6' 2" ( 2.01m max x 1.88m )
Private Roof Terrace 48' 3" x 10' 3" ( 14.71m x 3.12m )
Secure Undercroft Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52214855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU105460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.