2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePavilion Way, Dereham
Sold STC £72,000
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Driveway & Gardens
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A 2 double bedroom semi-detached house, located within this modern development, in reach of Dereham town amenities. The property is offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis and would benefit from a programme of internal decoration. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation.
The application and purchase process can be obtained from William H Brown Dereham office.
This property is offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis.
On a 50% shared ownership basis, the purchaser would pay a rent of £214.42 per calendar month for the remaining 50% share. This includes a service charge of £22.61 per month for buildings insurance and administration costs.
Further information on lease length and the application process can be obtained from William H Brown Dereham office.
External entrance door opening to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.54m )
Radiator, television point, part glazed external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 15' 8" max narrowing to 8' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 4.78m max narrowing to 2.57m x 3.10m max )
Radiator, double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.70m x 2.54m )
Radiator, double glazed windows overlooking the rear and side aspects.
Bathroom 10' x 6' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.91m )
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, extractor fan, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a small shingle garden area with a pathway leading to the main entrance door. A side driveway provides off-road parking with a gateway leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial onto Wellington Road. At the traffic lights continue straight over onto Neatherd Road and bear right at Neatherd Moor onto Crown Road. At the t-junction, turn left onto Norwich Road and proceed along, taking the left hand turn into Pavilion Way. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52225942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.