2 bedroom bungalow for saleHeath Grange, Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear, DH5
Sold STC £139,950
- NO CHAIN!
- Extended 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Mature Gardens to Front and Rear
- Gas Combi Heating/UPVC double Glazing
WAS £149,950 TO £145,000 NOW £139,950
This delightful modern detached bungalow which provides deceptively spacious 2 bedroom accommodation, extended, thoughtfully designed and beautifully presented throughout. It is situated upon a generous plot with pleasant mature gardens to front and rear and driveway leading to a garage with electric roller shutter door. It occupies a highly convenient position within this popular development, tucked away in an established residential cul-de-sac within comfortable distance of Houghton centre and conveniently placed for access to the areas main networking routes. Features include 2 reception rooms, kitchen overlooking the rear garden, 2 bedrooms, conservatory, gas central heating and UPVC double-glazing. Early internal inspection is highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52226150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLS150235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Houghton Le Spring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.