2 bedroom flat for saleGrafton Street, Northampton
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Many Local Amenities
- **NO CHAIN**
- Allocated Parking Space
**CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION** This second floor apartment is located in the centre of Northampton and is ideally situated close to the newly renovated train station. The property features high ceilings and large windows to offer a light and spacious feel. Outside is a secure allocated parking space.
Entered via door to the side aspect, exposed brick walls, radiator and doors to:-
Lounge 21' 8" x 16' 8" ( 6.60m x 5.08m )
Two windows to the front and rear aspects, three roll top radiators and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.16m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear aspect, suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, central heating boiler.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52226234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS106594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.