2 bedroom cottage for saleWest End, Netherthong, Holmfirth
Sold STC £116,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Pretty Two Bedroom Cottage
- Secure Cottage Garden
- Central Village Location
- No Vendor Chain
- Vacant Possession
A PRETTY TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE LOCATED IN THE HEART OF NETHERTHONG VILLAGE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES.
The property is located in Netherthong, a small village near the vibrant village of Holmfirth. It lies in the Holme Valley in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees in West Yorkshire, The village is on the B6107 road to Meltham from the main A6024 Woodhead Road through the Holme Valley from Honley to Holmfirth.
This home is offered for sale with no upper vendor chain. It has a pretty, secure cottage garden to the rear, ideal for those with children and or pets. Packed with character and charm, the cottage features exposed stonework and character beams. It would suit first time buyers, professionals, those looking to downsize and investors. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Enter the property in to the porch which has a tiled floor and a door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 3" max in to recess ( 4.50m x 4.04m max in to recess )
This spacious carpeted lounge has a feature fireplace housing a gas fire, a window to the front elevation with a pretty window seat, character beams and exposed stonework. A door leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A nicely presented kitchen with a range of country style wall and base units with worktops over, a single sink and drainer and spaces for a gas cooker and a washing machine. The room has a tiled floor, a radiator, a window to the rear elevation and a door leading to the rear garden.
With useful fitted cupboards and wardrobes. Doors lead to the two bedrooms and the bathroom connected.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
A lovely light room with two windows to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 7' 8" into recess ( 3.38m x 2.34m into recess )
Another good sized bedroom with a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 4' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.45m )
With a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has a window to the front elevation, a radiator and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance area perfect for pots and plants. To the rear is a low maintenance and securely fenced pretty cottage garden with stocked areas, perfect for this with children and or pets.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Huddersfield Road and then left on to New Road continue up to the village of Netherthong and turn left on to West End where the cottage is situated on the right hand side identified by our for sale board. Park on Broomy Lea Lane opposite the cottage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52227340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.