3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Northfield Lane, South Kirkby, Pontefract
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£290,000!
- Detached bungalow
- 3 good size double bedrooms
- Master bedroom having en suite
- Gardens to all sides
- Excellent location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£290,000! Situated in a lovely private location with wheelchair access is this adaptable home which has three double bedrooms and has superb potential to extend or build. The double garage was previously used as a workshop and the property is offered to the market with no chain.
William H Brown are please to introduce to the market this 3 bedroom detached bungalow. In an excellent location that is close to local amenities, close to both road and rail links for those wishing to commute and within easy reach of local schools. Spacious bungalow set on a good sized private plot, with gardens to all sides. Having parking for several cars, with a detached double garage and potential to build or extend subject to necessary planning. Internally the property is well appointed throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, separate dining room, 3 good size bedrooms with master bedroom having en suite and main house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location this property has to offer.
Having double glazed front door, with central heating radiator and access to the loft which is part boarded.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' 4" ( 5.08m x 4.67m )
With a double glazed window to the front looking out over the front garden, with gas fire and fireplace. With a central heating radiator, TV point and having wall lights and ceiling coving. Access through to the kitchen..
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.48m )
Fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units, having laminate work surfaces with a double stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen has a tiled splash backs and integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob and extracting cooker hood. With a built in fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Having a double glazed window to the side looking out over the drive and is open through to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' x 10' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.23m )
With a double glazed window to the front, central heated radiator and TV point. Having laminate flooring through dining room and kitchen.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" into the recess x 12' 7" ( 4.65m into the recess x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear looking out over the rear garden. With a central heating radiator and access through to the en suite.
White bathroom suite with bath, separate shower and shower cubicle which has low access shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and WC. The en suite is fully tiled with a radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 15' x 11' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Main House Bathroom
White bathroom suite with bath, separate shower and cubicle and is fully tiled with a WC and wash hand basin. Having a beday, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear.
Externally to the front there is gated access leading to parking for several cars, with access through to the garage. Garage is a good size with both power and lighting. Gardens to all sides of the property and potential to extend or build subject to necessary planning. Gardens are predominantly lawned with mature plants and shrubs and wall and fenced boundaries.
Leaving Pontefract town centre on the A639 and turning left on to Hardwick Road, continue on the A639 Doncaster Road and turn right on to Wrangbrook Lane. Once on Wrangbrook Lane at the first roundabout continue straight on to Dale Lane and follow Dale Lane on to Minsthorpe Lane into South Kirkby. Turn left on Barnsley Road and following the road round turning right on to Northfield Lane and at the top turn right again on to Lower Northfield Lane. Where number 1 can be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52228393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.