4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrosland Hill Road, Crosland Hill, Huddersfield
Guide Price £180,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000**
- Ample Off Street Parking With Detached Garage
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Recently Refurbished
- Second Reception Room With Bi-Folding Door
- Large Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000**Deceptively spacious, recently extended is this FOUR BEDROOM semi detached property. Contemporary living space both warm and inviting, yet still retaining a very flexible ground floor feel with outstanding VIEWS over Castle Hill.
**GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000** Deceptively spacious, recently extended and fully refurbished is this four bedroom semi detached property. Situated in a delightful semi rural location and offers very well appointed accommodation including en-suite to master bedroom, two large reception rooms, with the second one having a beautiful bi-folding door which can bring the benefits of the large rear garden inside, creating a very contemporary living space both warm and inviting, yet still retaining a very flexible ground floor feel with outstanding views over Castle Hill and beyond. In excellent decorative order with a very bright and airy feel this really is truly deceptively spacious and viewing are an absolute must.
Lounge 22' 9" max into recess x 10' 4" max into recess ( 6.93m max into recess x 3.15m max into recess )
The lounge being the first of the spacious reception rooms has a feature fire place with an electric fire, french doors to the rear leading to the second reception room, two central heating radiators and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.53m )
Leading from the lounge via bi-folding doors is the second reception room which has feature LED spotlights to the ceiling, two central heating radiators and two double glazed uPVC skylights to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 11' 9" max into recess x 7' 3" ( 3.58m max into recess x 2.21m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with a gas hob with a cooker hood and extractor fan above and there is plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a central heating radiator, door to the hall way and a double glazed uPVC window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which has a double glazed uPVC window to the side elevation and stairs rising to the master bedroom located on the second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 8" max into recess x 9' 5" min plus recess ( 4.47m max into recess x 2.87m min plus recess )
The first and master bedroom has the benefit of en-suite facilities. There is storage under the eaves, central heating radiator and a double glazed skylight to the rear elevation with attractive views of Castle Hill.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with electric shower inset, wash hand basin and a WC. It is partly tiled and has a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
The second bedroom, being positioned to the rear has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation with further views of Castle Hill.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max into recess x 9' max into recess ( 3.76m max into recess x 2.74m max into recess )
The third bedroom being a double has a useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.75m )
The fourth and final bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin built into a storage vanity cupboard and a WC. It is fully tiled and also has an extractor fan, heated towel rail and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is off street parking provided for multiple vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a laid to lawn garden with a decking area surrounded by shrubs. There is also a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52241152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.