3 bedroom detached house for salePointon Fen, Pointon, Sleaford
Offers in Excess of £190,000
- Was £195,000 Reduced to Offers in Excess of £190,000
- Rural location Detached family House
- Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Shower room
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazed windows
RURAL LOCATION and a range of open views are on offer at this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family residence at POINTON FEN. The property has generous sized family living accommodation, as well as DOUBLE GARAGE approached via a crescent style in and out driveway. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated within a RURAL LOCATION is this DETACHED family residence with GENEROUS SIZED GARDENS and ample DRIVEWAY PARKING and DOUBLE GARAGE. There are an extensive range of open views from this property over the surrounding area and countryside beyond. The property maybe of particular interest for those seeking a location without immediate neighbours, that feels very much part of the Lincolnshire countryside. The accommodation has an entrance hallway and lounge with cast iron burner. There is a generous sized kitchen, as well as separate dining room, study and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and shower room. Outside the property has generous gardens and a double garage approached via a crescent style in and out driveway.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Entrance Hallway 9' 2" x 5' 9" excl recess ( 2.79m x 1.75m excl recess )
Being approached via a uPVC entrance door and having two uPVC windows, ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" x 15' 8" ( 5.64m x 4.78m )
Featuring a cast iron burner, radiator, television point and uPVC window.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Having a radiator and uPVC window.
Inner Hallway 10' x 9' 11" incl staircase ( 3.05m x 3.02m incl staircase )
Having a radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Study 9' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.63m )
Having two uPVC windows.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 6' 3" ( 5.61m x 1.91m )
This generous sized galley style kitchen has a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, a range of fitted base and wall mounted kitchen units and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a uPVC window, electric cooker point, oil central heating boiler and built in pantry.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a wash hand basin, WC and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having built in airing cupboard, two radiators and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 15' 8" max overall ( 5.66m x 4.78m max overall )
This superb sized master bedroom has two uPVC windows, including a walk in window and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Having two uPVC windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Having a built in cupboard, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with cupboard below and WC. There is a radiator and uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is a crescent style in and out driveway providing parking for multi cars and easy access onto the plot. There is also outside lighting and a lawned garden area.
Double Garage 19' 2" x 18' 9" max ( 5.84m x 5.71m max )
Having twin up and over doors, power and lighting.
The majority of the gardens are positioned to either side of the house and are lawned extensively to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is also an area of kennelling, patio areas and a further range of fruit trees.
To the rear of the property there is a walkway accessing the rear of the house, extensive views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond and the oil storage tank.
We would advise that this property is presently tenanted. Further details regarding time scales for occupation, upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52246480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.