4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Matlock Bath, Matlock
Guide Price £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000 ***
- Enjoying far reaching picturesque views across the valley
- Spacious flexible family home with accommodation across three floors
- Ideal holiday cottage with fixtures & fittings by separate negotiation
- No upward chain
- Luxurious bath / shower rooms
A substantial four bedroom, three storey residence occupying an elevated position with stunning far reaching views across Matlock Bath. Beautifully presented throughout to an exceptionally high standard and retaining charm and character alongside high quality contemporary fixtures and fittings.
A substantial four bedroom, three storey residence occupying an elevated position with stunning far reaching views across Matlock Bath. Beautifully presented throughout to an exceptionally high standard and retaining charm and character alongside high quality contemporary fixtures and fittings. Currently run as a successful holiday cottage with fixtures available by separate negotiation, the property is also ideal as flexible family home. Well appointed close to an excellent range of local shops, amenities and country inns, the spacious accommodation comprises open plan living / dining room with bay windows and feature fireplaces, fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances, vaulted cellar and storage cupboard ideal for linen. At first floor three bedrooms and two shower rooms, at second floor double bedroom with luxurious bathroom. With easily managed gardens.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room
A timber entrance door opens into:
Sitting Room 17' 1" into the recess x 11' 3" ( 5.21m into the recess x 3.43m )
A spacious reception room with front aspect double glazed bay window enjoying spectacular views across Matlock Bath and surrounding countryside. With feature decorative fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron insert, two radiators, recessed display shelving and alcoves, television point and generous understairs storage cupboard. A recess provides access and steps descend to the vaulted cellar with built in linen/storage cupboards.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
From the sitting room an archway opens into the dining room with front aspect double glazed bay window enjoying the spectacular views, decorative ornamental fireplace and radiator. An archway opens into:
With staircase leading to the first floor. The room continues into:
Kitchen 20' 10" maximum measurement x 7' maximum measurement narrowing to 3' 9" ( 6.35m maximum measurement x 2.13m maximum measurement narrowing to 1.14m )
A recently refurbished bespoke fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of built in wall, base and drawer units supplied by Unlimited Kitchens of Nottingham, with Belfast sink set in granite work surface with matching upstand. A range of integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge and freezer, Neff microwave, space for wine fridge, space for five ring electric Rangemaster stove with double oven and grill which may be available by separate negotiation and complementing built in dresser. Also with radiator, tiled floor, front aspect double glazed window and a double glazed stable style door.
First Floor Landing
With radiator, light tube, built in storage cupboard and a staircase continues to the second floor.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
A spacious double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window enjoying picturesque views, full length built in wardrobe with mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max measurements into recess x 14' 11" ( 3.02m max measurements into recess x 4.55m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Shower Room One
A recently refurbished shower room completed to an exceptionally high standard, including double shower enclosure with glazed screen and overhead raindance Hansgrohe shower head with separate hand held attachment and an external on/off control, Duravit pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With contemporary spiral style heated towel rail and radiator, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, front aspect double glazed opaque window with integral blind and a built in storage cupboard houses the Vaillant combination boiler.
Shower Room Two
A recently installed shower room completed to a high standard comprising double shower enclosure with glazed screen and overhead shower, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, contemporary heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboard and light tube.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
(not full head height)
A generously proportioned double bedroom with recessed shelving and built in wardrobes, radiator, large Velux window with integral sun blind enjoying spectacular views of Matlock Bath and surrounding hillside.
A luxurious bathroom comprising a contemporary free standing claw foot bath with telephonic mixer tap with hand held shower attachment, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Barrel radiator with towel rail, panelled walls and decorative tiled floor. With two Velux roof lights with blinds.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via steps leading to the front entrance door with easily managed front garden including paved seating terrace enjoying spectacular views and planted beds and borders. A purpose built outdoor barbeque with further patio is ideal for entertaining with picturesque views across the valley, River Derwent and the town of Matlock Bath and surrounding countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52250221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.