1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWatling Street, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
Sold STC £99,950
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Buy to Let Investment
- Character Property
- Modern & Spacious Living Accommodation
- One Bedroomed Flat
- Residential Car Park
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this ideal first time buy/ buy to let investment property situated in the popular village location of Mountsorrel.
The property boasts a wealth of character & charm and boasts modern living accommodation.
A viewing is strongly advised.
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this ideal first time/ buy to let investment property situated in the popular village location of Mountsorrel.
The property boasts a wealth of character & charm with modern & spacious internal living accommodation comprising of lounge, modern fitted kitchen, bedroom, shower room and residential car park
A viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, meters cupboard, storage cupboard and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 16' 6" MAX x 14' 7" MAX ( 5.03m MAX x 4.45m MAX )
Spacious lounge with three windows to side & rear aspect, telephone point, television point, wooden flooring and two wall mounted storage heaters.
Kitchen 8' 6" MAX x 11' 9" MAX ( 2.59m MAX x 3.58m MAX )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall, base & drawer cupboards, work surfaces with tiled splashback, one & a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with integrated electric hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, tiled flooring and two windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 15' MAX x 9' 8" MAX ( 4.57m MAX x 2.95m MAX )
Two windows to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and wall mounted storage heater.
Modern fitted bathroom with fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, partially tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin with complimentary tiled splashback and tiled flooring.
Residential car park and stairs leading to front door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52251907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.