3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeel Fold, Stanhill Road, Oswaldtwistle
- Brand new 3 bedroom house
- Complete with furniture, blinds & flooring
- Stamp duty paid
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- High specification throughout
- Part exchange available!
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE & STAMP DUTY PAID*! This stunning 3 bedroom new build house is complete with new furniture, blinds and flooring!! From the open plan kitchen/dining room, with French doors out to the garden, through to the en-suite master bedroom, the Didsbury has been thoughtfully designed with modern living in mind. Plus, as all Morris homes come with high quality specification as standard it’s also a home you’ll love for many years to come. STAMP DUTY PAID! PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE!!!
Description - Stunning 3 bedroom new build house available now at this great price!!! From the open plan kitchen/dining room, with French doors out to the garden, through to the en-suite master bedroom, the Didsbury has been thoughtfully designed with modern living in mind. Plus, as all Morris homes come with high quality specification as standard its also a home youll love for many years to come.
Entance Hallway -
Living Room - 4.85m* x 4.80m (15'11" x 15'9") -
Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.85m x 2.79m (15'11" x 9'2") -
Cloaks/Wc - 1.85m x 0.84m (6'1" x 2'9") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.79m (11'2" x 9'2") -
En-Suite - 2.79m x 1.19m (9'2" x 3'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.97mx 2.79m (9'9" x 9'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.40m* x 2.29m (11'2" x 7'6") -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'1") -
* Stamp duty paid by the seller if sale is agreed at full asking price
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25948529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.