2 bedroom lodge for saleGlendevon Country Park, Nr Gleneagles, Perthshire and Kinross
- Exclusive over 50's residential community close to the world famous golf course at Gleneagles
- A tranquil countryside location just 22 miles from Perth, 35 miles from Edinburgh and 41 miles from Glasgow.
- Residents can enjoy the benefits of a relaxed informal community running events throughout the year.
- Extremely spacious detached property built to the highest possible standards throughout
- Fully landscaped with parking space and raised patio accessed via patio doors from the spacious lounge
- Part exchange options available, No Stamp Duty, No Legal Fees
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture throughout and extremely high spec bathrooms and kitchens incorporating marble worktops.
- A wonderful lodge
The Blenheim About Glendevon CommunityA new life awaits you in this luxurious community, conveniently located close to the world famous golf course at Gleneagles and a mere 22 miles from the fair city of Perth.For the discerning over 50s buyers our friendly community is fully managed; all communal maintenance and upkeep taken care of, this provides you with the time to relax and enjoy your new lifestyle in luxurious surroundings.Glendevon is equidistant and approximately 6 miles from Dollar or Auchterarder, where residents can access a selection of shops, doctors, dentists & opticians. There is also a veterinary practice so you can rest assured that your favourite pets will be well cared for in event of accident.About the PropertyAccommodation in this beautiful lodge comprises of, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms The bright and spacious dual aspect lounge incorporates a bay window and feature fireplace. For your entertainment, an integrated Bluetooth sound system is fitted throughout the lounge, dining area & master bedroom.The Kitchen is fully fitted to the highest specification and incorporates an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, electric oven, fully integrated washer/dryer.The gas central heating is run from a state of the art combi-boiler and thermostatic valves are fitted in every room to ensure a cosy efficient home. The master bedroom features fully fitted wardrobes with en-suite, with bedroom 2 featuring fitted wardrobes. The main bathroom includes a luxury free standing bath and fitted units with integrated television. Externally, theres a water tap and power point with a car parking space adjacent; an extensive wrap around deck provides an ideal spot to entertain friends & family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Glendevon-Country-Park-1673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.