2 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8
- A stunning two bedroom apartment on the eighth floor
- Reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional bedroom and bathroom
- Versatile wintergarden
- Access to a 5,000 sq ft private residents' club
- On-site restaurants, food store, creche, cinemas and gym
Set within Faraday House, this superb two bedroom apartment is part of the incredible new development within the iconic Battersea Power Station on the banks of the River Thames.
As well as enjoying the unique amenities of their own neighbourhood, residents will find themselves surrounded by all the best elements of the city ? from bustling shopping streets to leafy park walks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 922767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.