3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrunsfield Close, Moreton, Wirral
Sold STC £125,000
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Through lounge/dining room
- Front and rear gardens.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING, CONSERVATORY AND FRONT AND REAR GARDENS. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS.
SITUATED IN THE VERY POPULAR MORETON AREA THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS. Comprising to the ground floor of a through lounge/dining room, conservatory and kitchen. To the frst floor three bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there are front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Door leading into hallway, stairs to first floor and door leading to lounge/dining room.
Lounge 13' 5" To the longest point x 11' 7" To the widest point ( 4.09m To the longest point x 3.53m To the widest point )
Upvc window to the front of the property, wood effect flooring and coved ceiling. Electric fire and access into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Door leading into kitchen, radiator, upvc french doors leading into conservatory and access into the lounge.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with overhead work surfaces and one and a half sinks with drainer. Gas cooker, overhead extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Under stairs storage area, tiled floor and plumbing for washing machine. Upvc window to the rear of the property and external door leading to the side of the property and the storage area.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.90m )
Upvc door leading into the garden, door leading into dining room and tiled floor.
Cupboard housing boiler, coved ceiling, upvc window to the side of the property and doors leading to three bedrooms and shower room.
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Upvc window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator and a dado rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, dado rail, coved ceiling and loft access.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low level w/c. Fully tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52269235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.