2 bedroom flat for saleMayberry Grange, Blantyre
- 2-bedroom, top floor, modern flat
- Located in central Blantyre
- Bright lounge with Paris balcony
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Good storage space
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Private parking
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
Re/max Properties, Hamilton, present to the market for sale this 2-bedroom, top floor, modern flat ideally located in the centre of Blantyre. Generously sized accommodation is provided over one level and comprises of reception hallway with storage space, pleasant and bright lounge with patio doors and a Paris balcony, open plan to the living room is a modern kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms both with double fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring. Bedroom one features an en-suite with a shower cubicle. The property benefits further from gas central heating, double glazed windows and private parking. Blantyre is an attractive town located just 8 miles from Glasgow city. A wide range of amenities can be found here such as Schools, leisure facilities, parks, shops, bars and restaurants. Close by, the M74 and M8 provide great road access to all of Scotland’s major cities and Blantyre train station provides good rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8452423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottish Property Centre, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.