Studio flat for saleBlaker Road, Stratford, E15
- Blaker Island launching January 2018
- Available on the help to buy scheme
- Beautifully presented three bedroom apartments
- Sleek kitchens with branded integrated appliances
- Each property benefits from two outdoor spaces
- Features ecologically certified materials throughout
- Designed to the Passivhaus Certification scheme
- Moments from Westfields and the Olympic Park
The Blaker Island development is launching in January 2018, with properties available on the Help to Buy Scheme, and features a stunning collection of three bedroom apartments.
The Blaker Island development comprises a high-quality selection of both apartments and townhouses which are positioned on the old City Mills Lock in the heart of Stratford. Each property has been carefully designed to comply to the Passivhaus Certification scheme for low energy bills and low environmental impact. This continues inside the properties with the use of natural and ecologically certified materials.
Blaker Island is ideally located moments from a convenient range of transport links for easy access to The City and Central with plentiful shops and cafes close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1051479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.