3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKinross Avenue, Leicester
Offers Over £130,000
- END TERRACED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- KITCHEN / DINER
- RESIDENT PARKING
- LOVELY HOME
3 BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY with resident parking & front & rear gardens which are easy to maintain. Access via a side door leading to stairs & lounge. The lounge leads to a kitchen/diner & then onto the conservatory. Upstairs you will have 3 bedrooms. WE BELIEVE YOU COULD MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Three BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Located in a lovely area, it's a nice place to live. Located within driving distance to the city centre and a local superstore it makes for a convenient place to live. The property benefits from resident parking on the outside as well as front and rear gardens. The front garden comprises of laid lawn which is easy to maintain with the rear garden offering laid lawn, patio and a decking area. Access to the house is via a side door and leads to a mini hallway giving access to the stairs and to the lounge. The lounge leads to a kitchen/dining area which then leads on to the conservatory and then out to the rear garden. Once upstairs the first floor landing gives access to the three bedroom and a family bathroom LOVELY INSIDE WE BELIEVE YOU COULD MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Door to the side and radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.93m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fire place, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.03m max x 3.07m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled floor, radiator and space for appliances. Window to the rear and door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
With access to the garden
First Floor Landing
Window to the side, loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.11m max x 3.12m max )
Window to the rear and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 7' to wardrobes ( 3.94m max x 2.13m to wardrobes )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.26m )
Window to the front and radiator
With sky lights and cupboard
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn which is easy to maintain. To the rear of the property is a garden offering laid lawn, patio and a decking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52302991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.