3 bedroom house for saleWillcott Road, Acton, W3
- Luxurious three bedroom mid-terrace house
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Kitchen with 'Rangemaster', 'Smeg' and 'Samsung' appliances
- Oak flooring with under floor heating throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Two further good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two stylish bathrooms and a downstairs WC
- Private patio garden with rear access
Desirably located, this newly built three bedroom mid-terrace house features a well designed interior with a high-specification finish, two bathrooms, ample fitted storage, underfloor heating and a private garden.
Willcott Road is a quiet residential street located moments from the wealth of amenities in Acton town centre as well as Ealing Common. Acton Main Line Station (cross rail) is within easy reach as is Ealing Common Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52304487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1051096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.