4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorwich Road, North Walsham
Sold STC £225,000
- Period Victorian Home
- Non-Estate Location
- Easy Access to Rail Links
- Gas Fired Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
Located in a non-estate residential position, this period family home, positions itself well for access to North Walsham's Railway Station providing a route to the North Norfolk Coast and the Cathedral City of Norwich.
Located in a non-estate residential position, this period family home, positions itself well for access to North Walsham's Railway Station providing a route to the North Norfolk Coast and the Cathedral City of Norwich. The house enjoys accommodation laid over three floors, with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and utility, outside there is off road parking, and a well landscaped low maintenance rear garden.
Viewings are essential to appreciate the versatility of this generous Victorian home.
UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall, balustrade staircase for first floor with understair cupboard, dado rail, radiator, cupboard housing consumer unit, stripped pine doors to lounge and dining room
Lounge 15' 9" max x 13' max ( 4.80m max x 3.96m max )
Picture rail, radiator, UPVC double glazed bay windows to front
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' max ( 4.09m x 3.96m max )
Laminate flooring, cupboards to chimney recess, UPVC double glazed window to side, wooden fire surround with tiled inset
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a modern 'shaker' style range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surface with inset anthracite sink and mixer tap, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space and point for electric cooker with hood above, radiator, breakfast bar, further appliance space, ceramic tiled floor and splash backs, UPVC double glazed window and matching door to side. Wall mounted central heating boiler and door to utility
Utility Room 9' x 4' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.27m )
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving, plumbing and space for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window, door to bathroom
Fully tiled with suite comprising panel bath, WC, wash hand basin, cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, slate tiled floor and inset spot lighting
Access to all rooms with stripped pine doors, balustrade staircase to top floor, UPVC double glazed window to side and built in storage cupboard
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.99m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, and dado rail, feature cast iron fireplace
With double shower enclosure, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and radiator
Bedroom 2 13' max x 8' 10" ( 3.96m max x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature cast iron fireplace, phone point, shelving to recess
Top Floor Landing
Access to all rooms with stripped pine doors and built in storage cupboard
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 4.04m x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, hatch to loft space and sloping ceiling
Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 4.04m x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, sloping ceiling
Laid to shingle providing parking with gated access
With covered area, providing side access to front garden lean-to brick store, beautifully landscaped to provide patio seating areas and low maintenance shrub borders, timber garden sheds, enclosed by hedges to the rear and fencing to the other side, out side tap
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52305781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.