2 bedroom cottage for saleSchool Lane, Higher Bebington, Wirral
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideally situated In a Popular Residential Area
- Character Features
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Applicable
Situated in a highly popular residential area of Bebington this property is perfectly suited for First Time Buyers and Downsizers alike, briefly comprising of Lounge, Dining Room/Kitchen, Sun Room, Bathroom and Two Bedrooms.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this traditional mid terraced property with character features throughout. Situated in a highly popular residential area of Bebington this property is perfectly suited for First Time Buyers and Downsizers alike, briefly comprising of Lounge, Dining Room/Kitchen, Sun Room, Bathroom and Two Bedrooms.
A viewing of this property is highly advised.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' ( 3.58m x 3.66m )
Leading from UPVC Front Door, Wall Mounted Central Heated Radiator, Electric Fireplace, Internal Doorway Leading to Kitchen/Dining Room. UPVC Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect.
Dining Room/kitchen 10' 9" x 12' ( 3.28m x 3.66m )
Stairs leading to First Floor, Access to Sun Room and Bathroom. Country Style Fitted Kitchen.
Sun Room 11' x 5' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.60m )
Sun Room Leading to Rear Yard.
Privacy Glass Window to Side Aspect, Low Level W/C, Bath With Mixer Taps, Partially Tiled.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Window to Front Aspect with Mersey Views, Built in Fitted Wardrobes with Mirrored Panelling.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Window to Rear Aspect, Fitted Wardrobe Space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB106830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.