4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitmore Road, Beckenham, BR3
- House built originally in 1925
- 123'ft Beautiful south facing garden
- Large kitchen with room for dining
- Double reception room with working fireplace
- Lead glass windows
- Off street gated parking
A spacious detached four bedroom family house offering a wealth of living space which would make an ideal project for renovation. The property boasts a double reception room leading to a large and well-kept garden.
Whitmore Road is located moments away from the many amenities and eateries of Beckenham, and is within equal distance of Clock House, and Elmers End rail stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 938493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.