1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChandlers Hill, Wymondham
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroomed Semi-detached House
- Town Centre Courtyard Development
- Well respected local builder
- Considered ideal for single person or young professional
- Quality workmanship and finish
- Not to be missed
- Call us now to avoid disappointment
Located in select courtyard location this one bedroomed Semi-detached House with study / nursery considered ideal for a single person or young professionals, forming part of an exceptional Town Centre development of 5 properties by well respected local builders who are known for their quality workmanship and finish. Wymondham is an ancient historic Norfolk market town, in which there is a market day every Friday, benefiting from a host of shops & amenities. Wymondham is renowned for many interesting Historic landmarks & buildings which all centre around the Market Cross & the impressive Wymondham Abbey. With a number of nature walks you are only minutes from the beautiful Norfolk countryside. Being in the catchment area for the High School & College your children will attend not only the best schools in the county but amongst the best in the country. There are plenty of sports & leisure clubs to enjoy & Wymondham Leisure Centre has a pool & modern Gym. With the newly built Norfolk police headquarters in Wymondham and the University Hospital only minutes away it is easy to see why Wymondham is said to be the most sought after location to live in Norfolk.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 10" x 6' 0" (3.61m x 1.83m)
W/C 8' 02" x 6' 03" (2.49m x 1.91m) With Plumbing For Washing Machine
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN 13' 07" x 10' 07" (4.14m x 3.23m)
AIRING CUPBOARD 3' 03" x 2' 06" (0.99m x 0.76m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 00" x 9' 05" (3.66m x 2.87m)
STUDY / NURSERY 8' 07" x 7' 07" (2.62m x 2.31m)
SHOWER ROOM 5' 09" x 4' 11" (1.75m x 1.5m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100254002111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moneyproperties, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.