2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewbridge Road, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Tenanted Investment Opportunity
- Semi Detached Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Roof Terrace & Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
An ideal investment as being sold with a tenant. A semi detached property located in Old Llantrisant. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is mostly UPVC double glazed and comes with gas central heating. Offered with no onward chain.
Living accommodation comprises:
Two Double Bedrooms
benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Can be sold with no ongoing chain or with sitting tenants if required,
Via a UPVC double glazed entrance door.
Doors to lounge & kitchen. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 14' max x 8' 9" max ( 4.27m max x 2.67m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 11' extending to 13' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 3.35m extending to 4.17m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over. Ceramic tiled flooring. Space for fridge freezer. Recessed fireplace. Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear and one to front. Door to:
Doors to bathroom, cloakroom and outside area. Laminate floor. Door to:
Fitted with a low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Single glazed window to side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with glass door. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Single glazed window to side.
Access to loft space. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' max x 10' 5" max ( 4.27m max x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Wooden floorboards. Radiator. Airing cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 9' 4" extending to 12' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 2.84m extending to 3.84m max )
Two UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wooden floorboards. Storage cupboard.
A raised terrace overlooking the road with metal handrail.
The property is currently and available with a tenant in situ. Rental income is currently £550 pcm and current tenancy runs for 6 months from December 2016. Please call for further information as this information could change
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52310665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.