Property for saleDriving Test Centre, 4 Longman Drive, Inverness, Highland, IV1
Offers in Region of
- Let to Secretary of State for Communities & Local Government t/a Driving Standards Agency
- Term certain until 30th September 2023 (just under 8 years unexpired)
- Lease expiry 30th September 2048
- Current passing rent of £196,445 per annum with a further RPI indexed rent review in 2018
- Site area of 1.87 acres
The property comprises a flat site of approximately 1.87 acres, (0.77 ha), which is currently used as a driving school and motorcycle test centre. It is predominantly an open tarmacked area with a
small cabin of c. 1,000 sq ft at the entrance which is used as a waiting area and office.
We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £1.9m for the Long Leasehold interest in the subject property. A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 8.11% after purchaser’s costs including LBTT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52320208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR150141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.