3 bedroom detached house for saleLynn Road, Grimston, King's Lynn
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house in popular village location
- Attractive and spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms with an en-suite to master
- Lounge & formal dining room
- Gardens & off road parking
A beautifully presented detached house in the popular village location of Grimston. The good sized accommodation includes a sitting room, kitchen/diner, dining room and three bedrooms with an en-suite to master.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house situated in a popular village location offering attractive and spacious accommodation.
Accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner, dining room, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking and gardens.
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, laminate style floor, radiator with radiator cover.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window, extractor.
Sitting Room 15' 10" max into chimney breast recess x 11' 2" ( 4.83m max into chimney breast recess x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, double radiator, open fire to brick fire place with tiled hearth.
Kitchen / Diner
Dining Area 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Double glazed double doors leading to patio, tiled floor, radiator, with radiator cover, opening through to formal dining room, archway through to:
Kitchen Area 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of bespoke units at base and wall level, solid wood worktop surface, inset butler style sink with mixer tap over, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, double oven, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, cupboard housing boiler, inset spotlighting, double glazed window to view over rear garden.
Dining Room 17' 3" x 8' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, tiled floor, door to rear, inset spotlighting.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, double glazed window, radiator with radiator cover.
Master Bedroom 9' 3" to front of wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 2.82m to front of wardrobe x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, built in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, door to en-suite, door to airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving, further wardrobe cupboard.
Corner tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor, wall tiling, chrome towel radiator, extractor, double glazed window, inset spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" subject to sloping ceiling x 8' 3" ( 5.36m subject to sloping ceiling x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed velux window to front, access to roof space, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" to front of wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 4.42m to front of wardrobes x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, double radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor, inset spotlights, double glazed window, chrome towel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to a gravel driveway parking area. Gates give access to the side of the property where there is a picket style fence to the front and side boundary. There is side access to the rear where there are two patios which lead to an extensive lawned garden with a variety of trees and shrubs to border. There is a timber garden shed and summer house with central bbq and seating in a decked surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52327024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.