2 bedroom flat for saleWalm Lane, Willesden Green, London
Guide Price £715,000
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Open plan living area & kitchen
- Wooden, double glazed sash windows
- Underfloor heating with digital controls
- European oak engineered timber flooring
- High grade porcelain tiles in bathrooms
- Laufen bathroom accessories
- German made Leicht kitchens
- Communal gardens, OSP
- Video entryphone
Truly one of the most stunning flats in this new development being the entire depth of the property with light bright rooms & fantastic large windows.
The open plan living area of the kitchen/reception has windows at back and at front. The master bedroom has large bay windows looking out onto Walm Lane with views down towards the church. The flat offers elegantly proportioned rooms with expansive ceiling heights with contemporary styling and modern luxury 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, utility room and open plan living area.
Call us or visit the website www.141walmlane.co.uk
First Floor -
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 43.9 (144'0") -
Bedroom 1 - 20.7 (67'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 12.7 (41'8") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52332064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25966327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.