3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewlyn Drive, Monk Bretton, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £150,000
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Detached bungalow
- Drive & garage
- No chain
- Sought after area
SOUGHT AFTER AREA AND NO CHAIN!? DON'T MISS OUT! Give us a call today to arrange your viewing!
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this deceptively spacious, 3/4 bedroomed detached bungalow situated in this sought after location with gas central heating, double glazing where stated, drive and single garage. The property gives access to local amenities and will appeal to a range of purchasers. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room/bedroom four, kitchen, wet room and three bedrooms. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, drive and single garage.
With two built in storage cupboards, access to the loft, there is a radaitor and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 2" into recess ( 4.45m x 3.10m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, archway leading to the dining room, feature fire place housing the gas fire, radiator, front facing double glazed bow window and two side facing double glazed windows.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator and double doors leading to the sitting room/bedroom four.
Sitting Room / Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.41m )
With radiator, front and side facing double glazed windows and a decorate niche with inset light.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, coving to the ceiling, radiator, tiled splash backs, side facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.61m x 3.00m to wardrobe fronts )
There is a radiator, a range of fitted furniture to two walls and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' max, inc wardrobe fronts x 9' 10" max ( 3.35m max, inc wardrobe fronts x 3.00m max )
With coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes to two walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.34m x 1.80m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Having a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is lawned garden with borders, a drive providing off street parking and giving access to the single garage which has an up-and-over door. To the rear is a lawned garden and patio.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Wakefield Road, turn right on to Burton Road, before the crossroads turn right on to Newlyn Drive where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52344859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.