3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorchester Road, Weymouth
- Popular Residential Area
- Character Features
- Roof Top Garden & Courtyard
- Income Potential
- Off Road Parking
This Victorian unique property is laid out as 3 apartments at present, it could be used for income potential or turned back into a four bedroom semi detached family home. This property really must be viewed to appreciate the size and potential it offers. please call now to book your viewing.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this fantastic semi detached house situated in the heart of the ever popular area of Lodmoor. this property is current laid out as 3 apartments, there is a studio flat at the front on the ground floor with comprises of lounge/bedroom with kitchen area and en suite off the main room. the second flat on the ground floor comprises of 1 double bedroom with en suite, separate kitchen and separate lounge area with large utility room. also has access to its own private rear garden and off road parking. the third flat is on the first floor which comprises of one double bedroom with en suite, aces to its own private roof top garden, separate lounge and kitchen, family shower room and has a loft room with stairs to it via the lounge. this flat also comes with off road parking, we can see this property achieving a yield of over 7% but also has the potential to be changed back into a four bedroom family home. please call now to arrange your viewing on 01305 783488
Single glazed door to the front of the property. Single glazed side aspect window. Tiled floor.
A single glazed front door leads into the property. Single glazed front aspect window. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Studio Flat 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Kitchen area has a range of wall units with work surfaces over with a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Bathroom area has a low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with a shower over. Extractor fan. Fire alarm.
Utility Room 10' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.15m max x 2.90m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Asterite sink. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Boiler.
Stairs from the ground floor lead to the landing with is carpeted. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Carpeted. Stairs lead up to and en suite. A double glazed door leads to a roof top garden which is fully fenced with a fiber glass floor.
Side aspect double glazed window. Corner bath with mixer taps. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heater.
First Floor Roof Garden
Fully enclosed with fencing with double glazed door to the 1st floor main bedroom.
Double glazed side aspect window. Low level WC. Vanity unit. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Part tiled.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Gas cooker with extractor hood over. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Partly tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 11' 11" into bay ( 5.03m max x 3.63m into bay )
Double glazed front aspect bay window. Gas fire place. Television and telephone points. Radiator. Carpets. Stairs leading to the loft room.
Second Floor Loft Room 17' 5" x 11' 6" ( 5.31m x 3.51m )
Double glazed front and side aspect windows. Fully plastered walls. Lighting. Storage. Power points. Carpet.
Ground Floor 1 Bed Annex
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 10' 6" ( 3.61m max x 3.20m )
Side access entrance door. Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with a range of base units with work surfaces over with an inset stainless steel single bowl sink. Electric oven and hob. Washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer. Tiled walls.
Ground Floor Bedroom 17' 5" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.31m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed side aspect window. Wall lights. Radiator. Television point. Carpet. Door to en suite.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Side aspect double glazed window. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.81m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed side aspect window. Electric fireplace. Wall lights. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Carpet. Door leading to the kitchen.
Laid to patio with a range of shrubs. Large shed with power.
Off road parking for three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52348963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.