3 bedroom detached house for saleSimpson Street, SPILSBY
Sold STC £145,000
- 3 Bed Detached Character Cottage
- Pleasant 'Tucked Away' Location In Popular Historic Market Town
- Lounge/Diner, Study/Dining Room, Kitchen & Utility
- Master With En-Suite WC & Separate 3 Piece Suite Bathroom
- Cottage Style Gardens & Driveway
Fantastic Detached Character Cottage, situated in a pleasant 'Tucked Away' location in the popular Historic Market Town of Spilsby, comprises of Lounge/Diner, Study/Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, 3 Bedrooms, Master having an En-Suite WC, Separate 3 piece Bathroom, Cottage Style Garden & Driveway.
Situated in the heart of the popular Historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town of Spilsby, this Detached Character Cottage is positioned in a 'Tucked Away Location', offering fantastic access to the wide range of nearby Town Centre amenities & facilities available close by, including Supermarkets, Doctors, Dentists, Weekly Market, Pubs, Shops, Restaurants & Regular Bus Service. Viewing of this sympathetically renovated 'Quaint' Character Cottage is utterly essential to gain a full appreciation of the deceptively spacious accommodation being offered for sale which briefly comprises of Entrance Hallway, 26' Lounge/Diner with focal exposed brick chimney breast with a wood burner incorporated therein, creating a good amount of heat and ambience to the room. Further to this, is an adjacent Dining area/Study, downstairs Cloakroom, Kitchen & the added benefit of a Utility room with further workspace areas and provision for additional appliances. To the 1st floor, via the landing area are 3 Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom having the benefit of an En-Suite WC & 3 piece family Bathroom comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC & wash hand basin. Externally, to complete the accommodation is a immaculately presented cottage style garden which is laid to a variety of lawn and gravelled beds & borders, being stocked with a good amount of established plants, trees and shrubs & being enclosed with fencing with pathways, garden shed, water feature & off road parking provision.
With an attractive part glazed entrance door leading to the:
Having window to side elevation, radiator, part quarry tiled and wooden feature flooring, wall light point and staircase rising to first floor with window to rear elevation to half landing area and door to;
Lounge 26' 1" x 11' 4" ( 7.95m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed french doors to the garden allowing for a good amount of natural light, two radiators, part tiled & parquet style flooring, exposed ceiling beam, focal feature brick built fireplace with slabbed hearth and inset wood burner producing a good amount of heat for the room creating a cosy ambience, part glazed double doors through to the:
Study/ Dining Area 12' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.94m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator. Open through to the kitchen and door to the:
Having low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor, storage recess and extractor
Kitchen 13' x 5' 6" ( 3.96m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks comprising of an inset 'belfast style' sink with mixer taps inset to the work surface, with cupboards and drawers under, larder style unit, inset halogen hob and extractor hood over, unit housing integrated electric double oven with cupboard under, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear, wood panelled ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights and feature flooring. Opening through to the:
Utility Room 6' x 4' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.37m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, part glazed door to the rear elevation, tiled floor and extractor fan. Work surface with space & plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher under, wall cupboards and tiled splashbacks.
1st Floor Landing
With loft access, dado rail and doors to rooms;
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 5" max into recess narrowing to 8' 3" min ( 4.22m x 3.48m max into recess narrowing to 2.51m min )
With wall lights, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, sloping ceiling with exposed beams bringing character to the room, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and door to:
Having light, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max into recess x 8' 3" ( 3.63m max into recess x 2.51m )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, sloping ceiling with exposed beams bringing character to the room, wooden floorboards and recess for furniture.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" min to robe x 6' 6" max ( 3.20m min to robe x 1.98m max )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator incorporated into a cover, feature flooring and fitted wardrobe with mirror door.
Fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mains shower over and screen, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window to rear elevation, radiator, tiled splashbacks and floor, built-in storage incorporating shelves.
The property stands in delightful cottage style gardens, mainly laid to lawn with borders of established shrubs, plants and trees, having a small ornamental pond and garden SHED. The property also has a gravelled PARKING AREA providing off-road parking.
The property was the subject of an architect supervised renovation in 2007 which was overseen by the current owner. The owner has advised us that the gas boiler has been regularly serviced and there are mains powered emergency lights & heat detectors in the dining room and on the first floor landing. The property has the benefit of a digital television aerial plus wireless broadband connection available at the home owners discretion according to the vendor.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52349044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.